6 jobs with the highest salaries, tens of millions per month – Everyone wants an established life with a qualified salary. The level of one’s own salary is usually determined by the type of profession taken and the amount of experience one has. In Indonesia itself there are several types of professions that have the highest average salary, here are some of them:
OIL, MINING, AND MATERIALS TECHNICIANS
The Mine, Oil and Materials Technician profession is tasked with assisting in the set-up, maintenance and deconstruction of equipment used in drilling and oil operations. In addition, field technicians will find and find solutions to obstacles in drilled wells, close inactive wells, and make recommendations for changing conditions so that the exploration process can run smoothly and safely. Those who want to have a career in this profession must be graduates of petroleum engineering who really like to work outdoors, Sinaumed’s.
Those of you who are interested in this profession can study in the Department of Mining Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Geological Engineering, Geodetic Engineering, Environmental Engineering, and Geophysics or other relevant majors. There are even some companies that want a master’s degree for this position.
Mining Engineering graduates themselves tend to be preferred because their lectures study the process of searching (exploration), mining (exploitation), and separating valuable minerals from other coalesced particles (processing). The types of minerals studied include gold, silver, platinum, and many others. Besides that, you also study the process of coal mining, and others. The responsibilities of this profession include:
- Select a location and plan for underground or surface mining operations, specifying processes, use of manpower and equipment that will be environmentally friendly, safe, economical and produce minerals and ores
- Conduct search and processing of petroleum and mining goods, development of new materials (such as metals and ceramics) and development of processing technology
- Developing methods in an effort to production needs
- Create a processing process before developing a basic material
- Design, implement and oversee the development of mines, facilities, systems or equipment
- Inspect mining areas for unsafe structures, equipment and working conditions
- Examining maps, deposits, drill locations, or mines to determine the location, size, accessibility, contents, value, and potential profitability of minerals, oil, and gas
- Select or develop mineral locations, extraction, and production methods, based on factors such as safety, cost, and deposit characteristics.
For those of you who are interested in becoming a programmer, you must have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Management Systems, Informatics Engineering Management, Mathematics Informatics Engineering, Mathematics Science, Statistics or other relevant majors. Informatics engineering graduates themselves tend to be preferred because their lectures teach knowledge and skills for software development. Everyday, you will learn programming languages to artificial intelligence and multimedia.
Apart from that, you will also learn how to solve various computing problems, such as finding information from billions of web documents, processing millions of requests simultaneously, creating security systems, and much more. Responsibilities of this job include:
- Defining the needs of the Application to be made, and on what platform it will run . For example, the application we created will be used on a web platform. So later the program will run on a computer with a Windows OS version, Linux, Mac OS and others with a certain browser
- Designing a flowchart , after the program requirements have been met, a programmer will make a flowchart first before creating an application program.
- Writing Program Code, After the flow is formed, the programmer will change the flowchart into a program using a certain programming language (program codes).
- Debugging or the process of looking for errors from programs that have been written
- Test the finished program to the user. Usually before it is released to the public. The program was released in beta first, Sinaumed’s.
The Data Scientist profession is a mix of mathematicians, trendsetters and computer scientists. The task of a Data Scientist is to break down large volumes of data and then analyze it to get a deep understanding of the data. Data scientists rotate between the world of business and IT so that they can give what companies want from the data that has been collected so far, into profitable actions for the company.
Broadly speaking, the data scientist workflow starts from identifying problems related to data analysis within the organization, Defining the right data sets and variables, Collecting structured and unstructured data from various sources, Cleaning and validating data, designing and implementing algorithms to seeking new information, analyzing data to find trend patterns, interpreting data and finding solutions and opportunities that support the achievement of organizational goals. Finally, Communicating findings to stakeholders with visualization and other means.
For those of you who are interested in the position of Data Scientistthen must have at least a bachelor’s degree in Informatics Engineering, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics or other relevant majors. The skills needed by this profession include mastering programming languages such as R or Python as well as database querying languages such as SQL Statistics. A thorough understanding of statistics to determine the algorithm to be used. Machine Learning to process large amounts of data to make it more structured, machine learning developed by data scientists can be used for an artificial intelligence concept. The responsibilities of this profession include:
- Tidy up random and unordered data sets to be grouped by need using coding and mathematical modeling
- Develop, execute and validate state-of-the-art algorithms to analyze multiple data sources with the aim of achieving targeted results
- Use mathematical concepts for broader data analysis
- Provide advice and build data that can help clients to improve their organization or company services
- Provide insight, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles, resulting in new data-driven analytics solutions that will become part of the decision sourcing
- Work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize data-related issues for action
- Data cleansing or data cleaning. This is very important to do because it aims to reduce incomplete data and avoid data duplication so that the resulting data is valid
- Data visualization , With data visualization, practitioners can read and analyze data in visual form and get ideas from data easily. This is an opportunity for practitioners to communicate data that will later influence the model to be designed.
The accounting profession is a designation given to someone who has taken an undergraduate education at the Faculty of Economics majoring in accounting and also graduated from the Accounting Profession Education (PPAk). The basic task of an accountant is to supervise, calculate and make financial reports of an institution, agency or company where he works.
The accounting profession is a job that uses expertise in accounting. Being an accountant must comply with the professional code of ethics and act according to Indonesian accounting standards. Indonesia itself has various accounting standards used by various business entities and organizations. However, the main accounting standards in Indonesia are IFRS (International Financing Reporting Standards) which have also been used on a global scale.
Indonesia as a member of IFAC (International Federation of Accountants) is also one of the factors why IFRS is used as an accounting standard in Indonesia. Strata 1 Education For those of you who are interested in the position of Accountant, you must have at least a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management or other relevant majors. There are even some companies that want a master’s degree for this position.
Accounting graduates themselves tend to be preferred because their lectures involve the art of recording, classifying and summarizing in a certain way in monetary terms. Broadly speaking, this major studies how to maintain finances. You will be prepared to become an accountant by studying accounting principles such as auditing, reporting, budgeting and tax regulations.
In addition, you need an Accountant Certification that you can take according to the abilities and fields needed. The following are some of them Certified Public Accountants (CPA, Certified Internal Auditors (CIA), Chartered Management Accountants (CMA). The responsibilities of this profession include:
- Prepare financial reports from the company in an integral manner, so that they can be used by internal and external parties in making decisions
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with the qualitative characteristics of IAI financial reports, 2004, namely understandable, relevant, materialistic, reliable and comparable, relevant and reliable information constraints, and fair presentation
- Planning, formulating and participating in developing the planning system, setting the expected goals, and choosing the right ways to monitor the direction of progress in achieving the goals.
- Evaluating, considering historical implications and expected events, and helping to choose the best way to act
- Control, ensuring the integrity of financial information related to the organization’s activities and its resources, monitoring and measuring performance, and taking corrective actions needed to return activities to the expected ways
- Ensuring accountability of sources, implementing a reporting system that is tailored to accountability centers within an organization so that the reporting system can contribute to the effective use of resources and measurement of management achievement
- External reporting, participating in the process of developing the accounting principles that underlie external reporting.
The book entitled Ethics of the Accounting Profession is here and answers these questions. This book contains studies and cases that you must have for accountants, prospective accountants, accounting study program students, as well as accounting observers so that they are aware of various issues of professional ethics, especially the accounting profession.
Doctor’s profession as a health worker who is the first contact for patients to solve all their health problems regardless of the type of disease, organology, age group, and gender. Handling is carried out as early as possible using the principles of effective and efficient service. Not everyone who cures disease can be called a doctor. To become a doctor usually requires special education and training as well as having a degree in medicine.
General practitioner is a term for doctors who focus on treating general health problems and symptoms that occur in patients. A general practitioner is also known as a first class service physician, in which the general practitioner plays a role in the provision of prevention, diagnosis and initial therapy.
As for specialist doctors, they are divided into cardiologists, ophthalmologists, internal organ specialists, and many more. The skills required for this profession include:
- Anamnesis (medical interview) expertise with patients to find out complaints of the disease they are experiencing and other information related to the disease they are suffering from.
- Can prescribe drugs based on the disease suffered by the patient.
- Able to provide vaccinations and perform wound care.
- Can provide education or counseling regarding good health maintenance.
- Have expertise in conducting general physical examinations, in order to diagnose and determine treatment that suits the needs of the patient.
- Able to carry out basic medical rehabilitation for patients and the community to prevent further disease complications.
- Able to carry out simple supporting examinations, such as urine tests and blood tests, and interpret the results of these tests.
- Able to propose other supporting tests, for example X-ray examination, based on the symptoms experienced by the patient.
- Can take preventive measures and help direct patients to want to live a healthy lifestyle.
The Doctor’s jobdesk includes :
- Educating the public about the importance of maintaining health and living a healthy lifestyle.
- Perform disease prevention measures and provide health consultations.
- Perform a physical examination to diagnose the patient’s disease and provide appropriate treatment.
- Carry out supporting examinations based on the symptoms that the patient is currently experiencing.
- Perform medical rehabilitation on patients so that complications do not occur.
- Provide therapy (drug) according to the diagnosis of the patient’s disease.
- Coordinate all quality management activities in the health care center.
- Establish management in the implementation of the main tasks and functions of the health service center.
Pilot profession as a term for people who drive airplanes. A pilot is responsible for flight security and safety, he has the authority to take various actions to prevent flight security and safety disturbances.
On a flight the pilot will drive the plane according to his flight plan . In his duties in the cockpit of the aircraft, the pilot will be assisted by a co-pilot, and during the flight from the time the door is closed for take off until the first door is opened after landing , the pilot and co-pilot will follow the flight paths that have been registered and programmed through aircraft navigation system assistance as well as information provided by traffic control towers at airports and air traffic service officers along the way.
In a double-manned aircraft, a clear division of tasks must be determined regarding who is the pilot flying and who is the pilot monitoring . The synergy of task division and work coordination between the two will then result in better, safer and more efficient flights. The Pilot’s duties include:
- Flying an airplane – Aircraft safety is the responsibility of a pilot because it is his job to be able to fly an airplane professionally by paying attention to the weather and flight techniques
- Maintaining Passenger Safety – Not only proficient in flying aircraft, but a pilot must also be responsible and ensure that all passengers boarding the aircraft arrive safely at their destination, and feel comfortable during the trip
- Maintain Good Health – A Pilot must work extra in maintaining his health because it takes a fit body, without feeling sleepy and tired when he works. Flying in unsanitary conditions can adversely affect the flight and the safety of its passengers
- Fully understands his abilities and the limits of his own expertise and also understands the limits of the capabilities of the aircraft he flies
Source: from various sources