Announcement Text is information that is conveyed to the public or the general public either that has happened or will happen. This information is generally conveyed verbally in public places because it involves the interests of many people. This announcement can also be uploaded via social media.
Announcements are made with the aim of providing information to readers about an appeal, an event, rules, events, and so on. The types of announcements themselves can be seen from their functions. Some of them:
- Sad news of weddings, birthdays, inauguration and birth
- Announcement of the winner of a competition
- job vacancy
- Advertising activity reports / event notifications / appeals from the government, and many more.
Example Announcement Text
The function of announcement text includes conveying information about something such as an event, new student admissions and so on. This information is also conveyed formally and addressed to the general public or specifically to certain circles. Here are some examples of using Announcement Text:
1. Attention, due to technical problems with Air Asia Airlines, flight number GA 528 departing for Jakarta and Bogor scheduled at 10:15 will be delayed by about 30 minutes Thank you
(Attention, due to technical problems with Air Asia Airlines, with flight number GA 528 departing for Jakarta and Bogor scheduled at 10:15 will be delayed by about 30 minutes. Thank you).
2. In fond memory with serious hearts, the Tardjono family regrets to announce the passing of our beloved Hari Rudy Tardjono on June twenty two, 2020. His love always, passion, sense of humor, and kindness are going to be incomprehensible. A tiny family memorial is going to be held on June twenty two, 2020, at Citra Hati Funeral Home, Jakarta.
3. (With all humility, the Tardjono family with a heavy heart informs us regarding the death of our beloved family, Hari Rudy Tardjono on June 22, 2020. His love, enthusiasm, laughter, and kindness will always be remembered. A warning from the small family will be held on June 22 2020, at the Citra Hati Funeral Home, Jakarta)
You are also reminded to pay attention to simple things, such as how to arrange sentences, make an outline, and write a summary/summary. Even more special, this book is equipped with practice questions and writing checklists to test your understanding.
Announcement Text formula
In Announcement text, the rules used are simple future and simple present tense. Simple Present is a tense that is used at the present time or repeated events, while Simple Future tenses is used in the future and ends in the future as well. In the Announcement text structure, there are 2 very important things, namely the Explanation and the title or Title:
1.Title ( title )
The title is a very important part, because it functions to describe the entire announcement or information in the main headline
2. Clarification (Explanation)
Explanation in this section is filled with further information from the title. Clarification consists of Type of Event, Date and Time, Place, Participant, Address, Contact Person.
Announcement Text Problem Practice
Green Miles West
The substitution of “West” in our name replacement “California” is the result of the associate agreement we tend to reach with Calif. horticulture Association, following a protest over the first use of “California” in our name. We tend to hope this doesn’t produce any confusion among our loyal customers. whereas this represents an amendment from our initial name introduction, it doesn’t amendment the standard of merchandise we provide our customers.
1. The corporate assures its customers that they’ll continuously maintain the . . . of their merchandise.
2. The name “Green Miles West” is . . . .
a. a brand new name was given to the green Miles Calif.
b. a brand new name of a merger of 2 companies
c. a brand new name given from The Calif. horticultural association
d. a reputation of a brand new company that deals with horticulture
e. a reputation given to an organization shaped by the horticulture Association
Attention All students should be part of the category meeting from the fifteenth December to the twenty first December 2008 Principal Nathalie
3. What quite the text is it?
a. a letter
b. a label
c. A postcard
d. associate announcement
4. What’s the text about?
a. the category meeting in a very college.
b. The winner of the category meeting.
c. missive of invitation to affix a category meeting.
d. The set up of getting a category meeting.
e. Discussion regarding holding a category meeting
Attention Please! Students of grade XII area units are welcome to attend a morning seminar on a way to brace oneself for the ultimate EXAMINATION you’ll learn heaps from adult males. Budi Umar, a widely known education adviser.
Date : July, 27th, 2018
Time : 07.30
Venue : college main hall Don’t miss this free event.
Seats area unit restricted. to order your seat, please decide Kemal : 0812 XXXXX
5. The benefits of attending the seminar are that students get an area unit in a position….
a. to satisfy the education advisor
b. to organize for the ultimate examination
c. to show ways for the ultimate examination
d. to induce the free likelihood of connection to the seminar
e. To be a presenter in this seminar
6. Can the World Health Organization come back to the morning seminar?
a. All studentsb
. Mr. Budi Umar
c. Students of sophistication XII
d. All students and their neighbors
7. “To reserve your seat, please ….” The word “reserve” is the nearest in which it means to….
e. Ensure Announcements
The book has been arranged in a coherent manner to facilitate the students’ journey in composing and to ensure that the journey does not stop when they are halfway through. Students will never again be “at a loss for words”.
To : All students, we would like to tell you that we would be having the varsity vacation from The eighth to Saturday tenth August 2015. Throughout the holiday, our college has already created plans! We have a tendency to want to travel habitation among the Highlands to a section referred to as Aviemore.
It’s an associate degree out of doors center where you can learn to climb, canoe and fish and do every type of exciting thing. Of course, we have to need you to Edinburgh Castle and also the competition too. Don’t worry; you aren’t close to being bored! The varsity pays for all students, thus you are free of charge. Don’t forget to bring your propellant clothes with you. It’s getting wet. For people who ought to travel, please meet a man. Ananta at the teacher’s work.
8. What ought the scholars do to hitch the activity?
a. To get the trip
b. to travel to the teacher’s office
c. to satisfy the masterd
. To bring the ever-changing garments
e. to go to principal’s house
9. From the text we have a tendency to all apprehend that ….
a. There are a minimum of 5 activities that the varsity offers
b. the students have to be compelled to bring their own food
c. the holiday will last for two days
d. the vacations won’t be excited
e. All student area units progressing to be examined among the Highlands
10. The text is written to ….
a. to supply knowledge regarding the activity on school vacation
b. to clarify an out of door activity on school vacation
c. To prompt students regarding an out of door activity
d. To announce the varsity Th touch influence students on connection student clan among the holiday
Our school will celebrate its seventeenth day of memory on:
Day/ Date: Saturday, Seventeen February 2018
Place : Sport Hall
Time : 8.00 am – 11.00 am
To highlight this event, a special bazaar area unit is progressing to be managed in conjunction with a music show of the varsity band that has an accepted singer. All the lecturers and students are speculated to attend this celebration. For this reason all extracurricular activities at school such as basketball, protection, football and English Sunday meeting will not be a serious hassle that day.
11. What did the college do to celebrate its anniversary?
a. to carry a special bazaar.
b. to own a self-protection competition.
c. to try and do all extracurricular activities.
d. to focus on all events well.
e. To participate within the walk band competition
12. The college failed to do all the extracurricular activities on its day as a result of … .
a. The game hall would be used for the celebration of the college day
b. All students had to attend the bazaar and purchase everything sold-out within the event
c. There was a beautiful music show performed by all students of the college
d. No one was fascinated by taking part in basketball within the sports hall that day
e. All students have compete soccer for three days
All students To celebrate the Hero’s day. Our Student Organization will hold some attention-grabbing programs like English Speech Contest, Storytelling and Class Wall Magazine Competition.
Time : Nov fifteen, 2018, 8.00 am – 13.00 pm
Theme : Hero Registration: Budi The organizer of this program
13. What will the text announce?
a. A student organization
b. associate degree English Speech Contest
c. attention grabbing event
d. A Hero’s Day Celebration
e. Student organization forum
14. Supported the text we’ll say that
a. The programs will last for 5 hours
b. The program area unit progressing to be management among the Hero Street
c. two competitions area unit progressing to be management
d. Budi is one in each of the judges of the program
e. some student will participate among the celebration
In addition, each material presented is equipped with practice questions along with answer keys. This book can make it easier for readers to learn English according to class level.
To : All students and lecturers
Come and visit our new library. Legion new books (brand new novels and nonfiction books are accessible. You may boot fancy our newest DVDs assortment.
Head of library Ramadhan
15. What area unit the items offered within the new library?
a. Books and DVDs.
b. previous and new books.
c. New books and novels.
d. New DVDs and non-fiction books.
e. common movies
16. Why will the author make the announcement?
a. To resume a brand new novel.
b. to ask the reader to go to the library.
c. To let the reader comprehend the pinnacle of the library.
d. to assist the reader apprehend wherever to seek out the DVDs.
e. to create competition WHO visit the library a ton
17. Who created the announcement?
. all lecturers
d. The bibliothe
Announcement of the English voice communication Club (ECC.) is gap registration for whole fresh members, be a section of us and improve your English! Every Th from 16.00 to 17.00 at the varsity hall For registration, please contact Wayan Anissa
18. Once did the members have a meeting?
a. within the morning.
b. On weekday afternoons.
c. On weekday morning
d. within the afternoon at 3 o’clock.
e. weekday night
19. wherever do they need the meeting?
a. Within the ECC’s meeting area.
b. Within the VIIA schoolroom
c. At the college hall.
d. At the cafeteria.
20. However long will the meeting last?
a. One and a 0.5 hours.
b. One hour.
c. One and 1 / 4 hours
d. Two hours.
e. One o’clock Announcement
This announcement may be a replacement year and there are many new students around. Please be friendly and make it easier for them to understand the foundations of our school. Principal
21. Wherever are you able to realize the text?
a. At a faculty.
b. At a bookstall.
c. At a bank.
d. At a park.
e. At college fee sheets
This book consists of 3 CHAPTERS, namely CHAPTER 1 Listening, CHAPTER 2 Structure and Grammar , and CHAPTER 3 Reading. CHAPTER 1 (Listening), namely CHAPTER which consists of 3 types of listening models, namely monologues, short and long conversations , and talks. CHAPTER 2 contains Part of Speech and Basic Tense (Past tense, Present, and Future) . CHAPTER 3 Reading, discusses the types of Reading Comprehension questions and how to answer reading questions quickly and accurately.
Announcement Text Answer Key
- The answer key to question no.1 is c. quality
- The answer key to question no.2 is a. a new name was given to Green Miles California
- The answer key to question no.3 is d. An announcement
- The answer key to question no.4 is c. An invitation to join a class meeting
- The answer key to question no.5 is b. To prepare for the final examination
- The answer key to question no.6 is c. Students of class XII
- The answer key to question no.7 is a. book
- The answer key to question no.8 is b. To go to the teacher’s office
- The answer key to question no.9 is a. There are at least 5 activities that the school offers
- The answer key to question no.10 is a. To provide information about the activity on school holidays
- The answer key to question no.11 is a. To hold a special bazaar
- The answer key to question no.12 is a. the sports hall would be used for the celebration of the school anniversary
- The answer key to question no.13 is d. A Hero’s Day Celebration
- The answer key to question no.14 is a. The programs will last for 5 hours
- The answer key to question no.15 is c. New books and novels
- The answer key to question no.16 is b. To invite the reader to visit the library
- The answer key to question no.17 is a. Ramadan
- The answer key to question no.18 is b. On Thursday afternoon
- The answer key to question no.19 is c. At the school hall
- The answer key to question no.20 is b. One hour
- The answer key to question no.21 is a. At a school
Source: from various sources