140 Logical Riddles – Guessing games have been around since we were kids. In fact, every generation will always have children who like to play charades. Playing guessing games is a very fun game because every guessing game is always funny, causing laughter. Even though children often play it, it is not uncommon for adults to take part in this game, especially when they are together.
His name is also a guessing game, for sure every question given will produce unexpected answers. In fact, the answers given are sometimes strange or absurd . Precisely the strange answers that awaited. The weirder the answers are, the funnier the guesses are.
Not a few also play guessing games with their families. By playing guessing games with the family, the family atmosphere will be fun because there will be lots of sounds of laughter that can be heard. So, who do you prefer to play guessing games with?
Sinaumed’s, you want to play a guessing game, but don’t have any guesswork yet? Don’t worry, below there will be lots of riddles that you can use to play charades when you are together.
Logical Guesses Related to Body Parts
1. What eyes don’t wear glasses?
2. Wash what never use soap?
Answer: Wash the eyes
3. It’s in front of your eyes but you can’t see it, what is it?
4. When they are small they are black, but when they grow up they turn white, what is that?
Logic Guesses related to Objects
5. What objects are shorter when connected than disconnected?
Answer: Cloth sarong
6. If stepped on it will always go anywhere, if not stepped on will it just stay where it is?
Answer: Flip Flops
7. Have arms but no fingers, have a neck but no head, what is that?
8. What eye is used for cutting?
9. What gloves are suitable for fighting?
Answer: Boxing gloves
10. If you have a full stomach, if you look up it is empty, what is that?
11. Whose child can move fast?
12. What object can go around the world without having to go where you come from?
13. What bicycle cannot be painted?
Answer: The bike is lost
14. What door, when pushed by many people, still cannot be opened?
The answer: The door that says “PULL”
15. When is the right time to open the door?
Answer: When the door is closed
16. Instead of being hugged by a child, picked instead of fruit, then what is that?
17. Why does the door always face the sun?
Answer: Because if it faces the wall it cannot be opened
18. The more you beat it, the louder and more melodious the sound it produces, what is that?
19. What minister is always holding his head?
Answer: Minister of chess
20. He is always above the head of the President, Ministers or Regional Officials. But he has no position in government. Who is he?
Answer: He is Peci
21. This object is very afraid of rain, but it flies very high. What is that object?
22. I am an object that people always hit in a crowded place, what object am I?
23. What box can give a person a job title?
24. I am made of glass and I can be filled with water. I am usually used as a shelter for animals. Who am I?
25. The first person to close and the second to open, what object am I?
26. I am an object that always wastes water, who am I?
27. If you want to go left or right it will blink, what is that thing?
Answer: Turn signal
28. Has a lot of teeth and how to eat back and forth to make a sound. What is that thing?
29. I am an object that if stretched will increase in length and if released will shorten. What thing am I?
30. My top is always clean and shiny, but my bottom is always dirty. What thing am I?
Animal-Related Logic Riddles
31. What ticks always come out of the mouth?
32. What tires can butt?
33. All chickens lay eggs, so where does the rooster lay eggs?
Answer: No, roosters never lay eggs.
34. Electricity that can swim in the sea?
Answer: Electric eel
35. What powder can’t be sold?
Answer: One horn powder
36. What animal has only 2 letters?
37. What animal is always the victim of blackmail?
Answer: Dairy cows
38. What chicken can lay its eggs in a mountain, in a valley, in a tiger’s den, or anywhere else?
39. What fish should not be put in a freshwater aquarium?
Answer: Fried fish
40. What horse always dares to kick or throw off the king?
Answer: Chess horse
41. What war are rats always afraid of?
42. What chicken cannot lay eggs?
Answer: Grilled chicken
43. Which animal remains the same when called back and forth?
Answer: Frog or Toad
44. What house cannot the crowd enter?
Answer: Conch house
45. When a child is born with a mustache, what child is that?
46. What elephant has so much water that it overflows?
Answer: Gajahmungkur (the name of the dam in Central Java)
47. A rooster mates with a kate chicken, what will the resulting chicken egg be?
Answer: So chicks
48. Animals that are always victims of sins committed by people, what animal am I?
49. The object is on the neck of the shirt, the animal is on the flower, what is that object?
Answer: Bow tie
50. The door that always makes bad people good?
Answer: The door of repentance
51. I am an animal that has no bones but, has many arms. Every liquid I have is the same as the color of a normal pen. Who am I?
52. What animal is never young?
53. Staying up late is not a night watchman, buzzing is not a siren, stinging is not a bee. What animal am I?
54. Looking for food at night, hanging on during the day. What animal am I?
Logic Guesses related to Island or City
55. What Kali was very large and many people?
56. What is the name of an island in Indonesia that doesn’t like staying up late?
Answer: Tidore Island
57. Which country has more than one capital city?
Answer: Lima (Peru’s capital city)
58. What city always feels sad?
Answer: Malang City
59. What is the name of the island where you always blush?
Answer: Maluku (my shame)
60. The name of the city that always wants to appear alone?
Answer: Solo City
61. The name of the bitter town?
Answer: City of Pare-Pare
62. What city smells like perfume?
Answer: Banyuwangi (fragrant water)
63. A country that is always known as new even though it has been established for a long time?
Answer: New Zealand
64. What is the name of the city that always sticks together or never separates?
Answer: Lembang (Lembang)
65. What city has language and fruit?
Answer: Sunda Kelapa
66. Was released, then arrested again. When it walks its tail will roll up its body. What is that thing?
Funny Logic Guesses
67. What lips are thick and never wear lipstick?
Answer: Lip of the well
68. What kind of bread never matches the price of the buyer?
Answer: Plain bread
69. What recipe can talk?
70. Where did grandma fall into the river?
Answer: Appearance in the newspaper
71. What was bought at a high price and finally torn apart?
Answer: Cinema Tickets
72. What kind of job solves a problem using one eye?
73. What items can be bought but can’t be chosen?
Answer: Only one item left
74. Why do Harry Potter characters have funny faces?
Answer: Because if the face is scary it is mistaken for a tiger.
75. When are thieves not caught anymore?
Answer: The thief is still in jail.
76. Rabbits eat grass, chickens eat bran
Answer: Padang restaurant
77. What road has never been paved?
Answer: Railway or railroad tracks
78. There are three people walking under one small umbrella, but how come they don’t get caught in the rain?
Answer: That’s because it doesn’t rain
79. There was a king’s son who was abandoned by his father because he died. After being abandoned, then what would that child become?
80. What water cannot be used for drinking, bathing, and washing?
81. What flower can’t most people smell?
Answer: Kebnag fire
82. A war that doesn’t use weapons but is very crowded, what kind of war is it?
Answer: War of words
83. What hair is never combed and can be eaten?
84. A drink that always depends on the price of rice, what is that drink?
Answer: Kencur rice drink
85. What snake do children like?
Answer: Snakes and ladders
86. Each tribe must have a chief, so what tribe does not have a chief?
Answer: Spare parts
87. What water can’t freeze?
Answer: Boiling water
88. A man who was studying in France suddenly died in Indonesia. What title will the man get?
Answer: The title of the deceased
89. In what era did elephants and chickens build a country?
Answer: Age of Majapahit (Gajah Mada and Hayam Wuruk)
90. What is found at the end of the sea?
Answer: The letter T
91. There is a delicious drink, but if we read it backwards, will it be the name of our body? What drink is it?
Answer: Milk; intestines
92. The mattress is narrow and I’m not feeling well, so how can I sleep?
Answer: Just brake
93. What is the difference between East and West?
Answer: Different direction
94. What suit do humans always have?
95. What person doesn’t hurt when they are hit?
Answer: People don’t get it
96. What line can determine a person’s destiny?
97. What kind of slam do most people like?
Answer: Lower the price
98. The path is always forward and never backwards. Every time he walks, the human age will increase. Who is he?
99. Which is heavier, 5 kg of wheat flour and 5 kg of sago flour?
Answer: Nothing is heavier because they are both 5 kg
100. What eye becomes difficult if the owner dies?
101. What food has the same name and color?
102. What kind of bus hurts the most when touched?
103. What bus has the slowest sound?
104. What is the difference between film and painting?
Answer: Paintings use frames, films use extras
105. Spicy is not chili, it stings in the ear, what is it?
106. Eating what can cause the body to be thin?
Answer: Eat liver
107. What basket can’t be used if it’s not hollow?
Answer: Basketball basket
108. What fruit if donated is very good for progress?
109. Throwing this one can look cute, but it can also look unsweet. Throw what is it?
Answer: Throw a smile
110. I really don’t like it when other people hear me. I don’t like being open with many people. Who am I?
111. If one person cannot answer, what will it be thrown at someone else?
Answer: Teacher’s question
112. What boss is always bored when given the same things?
113. What is that after taking a shower sleeping in the hot sun?
114. I am something that when other people hear me, that person’s heart will feel warm, who am I?
115. The food is in the air and we are not allowed to use our hands?
Answer: Cracker eating competition
116. How is hair different from an ice cube?
Answer: Colored hair will last longer, painted ice cubes will melt.
117. Is it good first, but hard later?
118. What flower makes human life lacking?
119. The name is not cheap, but very historical?
Answer: The Taj Mahal
120. Burning what can make other people angry?
Answer: Burning emotions
Answer: If the dew drops in the morning, while the tears fall when sad.
122. The longer it will be less. Even though the number is always increasing, what is that?
Answer: Human age
123. What ocean is walkable?
Answer: Ocean of people
124. I have a very large mouth and my voice is so high-pitched that it sounds far away. Who am I?
125. Why in England do people breathe water?
Answer: Because in the water in English means air
126. There are two nights, one day, no evening?
Answer: Letter A
127. If I want to turn left, I will signal to the right. If you want to turn right, then I will give a signal to the left. So, I am a?
Answer: Duck herder
128. Balloons or lighters are more awesome?
Answer: Obviously a match, because if you hold the match close to the balloon, the balloon will explode. If the balloon is close to the match, then the balloon will still explode
129. What seeds are very easy to plant, but the results are not pleasant. What seeds are they?
Answer: Seeds of enmity
130. What is the name of a stone that cannot be used to build a house. What stone is it?
131. I am a way that many people don’t know and sometimes I like to go around things, what way am I?
Plant Logic Guesses
132. I have a round shape like a fruit, but what is inside me is all in the shape of a leaf. Who am I?
Answer: Cauliflower or cabbage
133. My whole body is a stick. I often used to cook, who am I?
134. What fruit always has a seed on the outside?
135. I am often interpreted by the Sundanese as polite. Whereas by Jakartans I am often called the name of a fruit. What fruit am I?
136. I am a fruit that is always associated with some wealth. What fruit am I?
137. Name a fruit that has no brain?
Answer: All fruits are brainless
138. What fruit looks almost like a melon?
139. A vegetable that is often used to call a boy friend?
Answer: Broccoli (Bro-coli)
140. I am a food of much fruit. What food am I?